追蹤者

Translate

2018年4月10日 星期二

#5 My Spring vacations trip

This Spring vacations my uncle's family, my family and I went to Mountain Ali three days. We had a wonderful trip in there. Let me show you where I climbed and what I saw.
The first day we drove to Mountain Ali. After we arrived, we went to a tea garden. The air there was fantastic. The second day was hard. We went to 特富野古道. It was 6.32km long. In the half my mom and dad gave up. But I kept going with my uncle and aunt. That days we hiked about 12.64km(6.32*2).When we went back to the homestay. I felt so tired with broken feet. And the next day we all were very tired so we just went to 大凍山 to hiked about 5km. After that we went back to Taipei and end this trip with a all-you-can-eat hot pot dinner. I think I had a wonderful trip there.

tools:google translate:blueCambrige Dictionary:green

1 則留言:

  1. Hiking could be tiring and challenging, but it's also fulfilling. People feel happy and satisfied when they arrive their destination.

    回覆刪除